Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Busy Creating

As much as I am dying to get to my school today (minus practically having to wear a gas mask...read more about that here), I decided against it.  First of all, it's raining all day.  Second, I have totally neglected my house recently.  It's not good when your husband looks at you and asks, "What happened to our house?"  I have a huge pile of laundry that needs to be ironed.  Tons of things to take care of here.  Plus, I have class tomorrow so I'll already be out.  I don't live very close to where I work.  My school is on the way home from my class, so I'll just make one big trip tomorrow.  I'm hoping my husband will come home pleasantly surprised that the house looks liveable nice.

Anyways, I have been busy updating some things I've used in the past, but never thought to make them all pretty!  I am really excited about these.  Feel free to use them and if you would like me to personalize one for you, just leave a comment and I'll be happy to.  I'm not sure how to put my gadget for you to e-mail me on the blog yet...I'm trying to get there!

Data Notebook Cover.  I store the following things in my data notebook:  Running records, MAP scores, placement tests, writing samples, etc.

Sunshine Notebook Cover.  This is my notebook that has all of my sweet notes from students, parents, and colleagues. 

POD Notebook Cover.  This is what I got the binder for I showed you yesterday.  I still can't find where I got the original idea for.  I will have dividers with folders inside with labels like Fill Out & Return, To File, Important Information, etc.  This will house the papers I accumulate throughout the day

DOG Folder:  We use folders for our students to take home every day.  This will go in the folder cover.

Here's a preview of what they look like.  The above links are for PDF files.  I also included the spine for the Sunshine Notebook.  I reused a binder from college so the spine currently says Teaching S.S.  I got kind of tired of that!











Like I said, the links are PDFs so the fonts are a little cuter.  Hope you can use these!  I'm off to keep doing some housework!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...