I am really enjoying getting ideas for the upcoming school year via blogs. There are so many creative people out there and I am so happy to get inspiration from so many great ladies. Some of my favorite blogs are on my blog roll ----->
I'm looking forward to finding more blogs via the Yearn to Learn Blog Mix Linky
Find the following and keep the party going!
1. A blogger who is a "New Kid on the Blog"
(Let's say someone who has blogged 2 months or less and has less than 200 followers)
2. Post a blogger in your same grade level
3. Post a blogger in a different grade level
4. It's all about the button. Find a cute blog button and post it.
Okay here we go ... :)
1. Be sure to check out Sarah @ The Fabulous First Grade. She just got a 1st grade teaching job right out of college....Congrats!
2. 3rd Grade Gridiron can be found here :) This past year was my first year in 3rd grade (besides student teaching) and I just loved it!
3. I'm slightly jealous I don't teach "younger" grades because there are SOOOO many creative people out there that seem to teach Kindergarten or 1st like Frogs, Bees, & Under the Seas
4. Umm, can I just say I am STOKED I figured out this button code thingy. Next step, creating my own...yeah, let's not get ahead of ourselves! I love Education Journey's button. So stinkin cute!