Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I Did It

Surprisingly, I wasn't too sore yesterday.  My legs actually felt fine, but my upper body and arms did not feel good.  I took my clothes to work today to change into.  Tomorrow we have a PD day and Friday is a workday so I have big plans.  Including updating my word walls (regular and math).  They may not have been updated since our last workday back in October...yeahhhh.  So I decided to write out the words before I left for the day so I would just have to cut them out & laminate tonight. 

As I was working, I saw my workout slipping away.  Here were my reasons.
  1. I had to go by Bed, Bath, & Beyond to get a gift card for a coworker who is getting married.
  2. I had to cut and laminate the word wall words.
  3. I wanted to finish my report cards.
I realized I could go to the store tomorrow.  I also knew I had to work out because I had already planned on ordering Papa John's for dinner and I couldn't justify ordering pizza if I didn't work out.  So, I forced myself to do another day of the 30 Day Shred.  I was able to do more today, but was still pretty sore. 

I feel pretty productive because this is how my afternoon/evening went:
  1. Work out
  2. Order pizza
  3. Cut out words and line then up to be laminated
  4. Eat dinner
  5. Finish laminating
  6. Finish report cards
  7. Shower
  8. Cut out lamination
  9. Blog stalk & post
  10. Watch The Middle, Suburgatory, & Modern Family.  I'm never up for these during the work week!
What do you do on your workdays?  Ours are set aside for report cards, but I always have mine done so I can work in my room and TCB.  I'll have the afternoon of tomorrow to do some work and then I have class.  I just realized this post is totally random and has no point, but I'm trying to post more often.  I am worn out so I'm heading to bed before I get too engrossed in Happy Endings.  Happy Thursday which means it's practically Friday!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Allyce said...

I need to set aside some time to work out...but this hour drive is making that harder...I must start getting some sort of exercise though-besides chasing 5 year olds around all day long. Enjoy your work days! (I am a bit jealous of them!)

Unknown said...

Good job getting the work out in!

Sadly, I did not!

Karlie said...

Yea! Go you! 30 Day Shred is an awesome workout! Your soreness is warranted:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...