Here is my plan:
1. Organize my flash drive. I kind of started this, but it needs to be arranged. Here's what I'm currently working with (probably hard to see)
2. Move or make most files in filing cabinet electronic. I would really like to use binders to organize units, but I just think it will be easier for me to do it electronically.
3. If I keep a paper copy, only keep 1. I'm real good at keeping extra copies of things for next year. The only problem? Next year, I don't think to look and see if I've already got it.
4. Anything that is recyclable, gets recycled. Anything I think someone else might like, goes in our workroom. We have lots of student teachers in our building this semester so hopefully they'll get some goods. I gave away lots today!
5. Take care of papers as I get them! I am so good at piling, but I need to take care of them ASAP.
Those are my rules, give or take. However, I am proud to show you all of the work and progress I made in my room the past two days! Thursday was a PD day (only half day) and today was a workday. I LIVE for these days! I get so much done! Check it out :)
I am exhausted! But, I feel so much better. Plus, it's a 3 day weekend...whoop whoop!
I hope you head over to the Clutter Free Classroom and link up!