Monday, August 6, 2012

The Best Part of the Olympics...

I am so glad other people agreed with me about the Olympics coverage.  I just hate finding things out before they happen, especially when they could show it live.  They just don't want to because of primetime ratings.

Anyways, I'm sure you all have seen this, but OMG, I am in ♥ with this video.  I cannot get enough and probably watch it at least once a day.

Seriously, obsessed.  Have you seen this?  Do you love it as much as I do?  I also really like to read the comments and find out who's who.  I recognized so many more swimmers this year because of this video (ahem, Nathan Adrian, Brendan Hansen, Rebecca Soni...)

In school related new, I got into my classroom today....Hallelujah!  My mom came and helped and we got a lot done.  BUT, I forgot my camera.  I'll take some pics when I get in tomorrow to show the bomb that has exploded progress in Room 313.  When I started, it looked like this.

Well, I'm off to bed, but I'll be sure to update tomorrow with a hopefully neater classroom :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dani said...

I just got into my classroom today too! I took everything out of my cabinets and then started organizing it. My room looks like a disaster right now, but I know it will be so worth it this year! Good luck with your room!

-Dani
A Place to Thrive

Chrissy + Nate said...

Love the Olympian "Call Me Maybe" video! Especially when they dance in the aisle of the airplane... who does that?! Hilarious! Can't wait to see pictures of your classroom: I'm so hoping to get some pictures of mine either tomorrow or Wednesday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...