Sunday, August 5, 2012

ABC Behavior Log

Hey y'all!

While I am loving the Olympics, I have to say I am kind of peeved at NBC.  They wait and show things during Primetime, but the results are all over the web.  It is currently 9:45 and they have yet to show any gymnastics.  I feel like since it's a Sunday, they should show the events live.  Please tell me I'm not the only one that feels this way?  I know some events happen at the same time, but it's just frustrating.  Oh, and don't even get me started on the long James Bond segment they showed!

Okay, vent over.

I finally kicked my butt into gear and cleaned our bedroom.  Gross doesn't even begin to describe it.  I found an entire bag full of things from school.  Because clearly my bedroom is where they belong...

Anyways, I found a crumpled up well taken care of ABC Checklist.  Do you use these?  For those of you that don't, here's what it means:

A:  Antecedent:  What was happening before the student misbehaved
B:  Behavior:  What did the student do?
C:  Consequence:  What was the consequence?

I brought it home so I could retyped it and cutesify it (DUH!).  Okay, it's not that cute, but it has much better fonts.

ABC Chart

I had to keep these on one of my special friends last year and am sure it will come in handy this year.  I'll also be working on my time out sheet for when I send kiddos to other teachers.  Hopefully someone can use this.

I'm off to begrudgingly watch NBC...
Photobucket

2 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

Looks like a wonderful tool.
thanks for sharing.

Chrissy + Nate said...

Thank you!!! I'm so tired of hearing the Olympic results before seeing it! Through the news and through social media (Facebook/Twitter) because we record the games and watch them later. UGHHHH shout out "spoiler alert" or SOMETHING! And the James Bond segment, for reaallll. No need!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...