Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Setting Up the Classroom Day 2

Hey y'all!

I just realized I'm pretty sure about 99% of my posts start that way.  Oh well...that's totally how I would address you in person.

So, I worked today in my room and as promised, I have some pictures of what I accomplished yesterday.  You know this will be a picture heavy post!  Be ready for the explosion that is my classroom...












 Phew!  I have been working since I got home on new library labels.  This is a short but sweet post...I'm pooped!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jess said...

That cart looks awesome! I wish I had one. Does it have a whiteboard on it?! I love how you did the before and after pictures! You cleared a lot of stuff today! Good luck in setting up your room!
Rambling About Reading

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...