Monday, May 28, 2012

My Obsessions Linky

Okay, so I am hosting my FIRST EVER LINKY!

I really hope people join.  I am partly doing this because I am going out of town this weekend and won't be able to blog stalk.  This is my way of somewhat keeping up with everything that's going on!  So the original plan was to post this on Thursday evening before we left for Atlanta.  As you can tell, that didn't happen.

I was thinking the other day how excited I get over certain things, like Carolina Football and my dog. 

So, I was wondering, what are you obsessed with?  I know there's gotta be something.

You can be as personal, or professional, as you'd like. 

List as many, or as few, as you'd like.

Here are just a few of my current obsessions:

1.  Carolina Football.  The Ladies Clinic I went to was SUCH a tease!  I really like this video of their winter workouts!  Even though it means summer will be over, I'm really looking forward to the 2012 season!




2.  Necklaces.  Oh my word.  I think I may need therapy.  I took a couple of quick picks while packing.


3.  Perfect Attendance at Work.  Not normal!  I was so upset back in December when the doctor (and my principal) insisted I don't go to work since I was contagious with strep.  I did take Friday off for our trip, but it's extremely rare for me to miss work.

4.  Vegging out.  I am perfectly content sitting on the couch all most of the weekend, watching T.V., snacking on food, and surfing the internet.  I am going to have to make a conscious effort to not fall into this cycle during summer!  I am normally only uber productive when the hubby calls and says he's on his way home.  Then, I get my booty in gear so he comes home to a clean house!

5.  Real Housewives of Orange County & New Jersey.  I ♥ these shows.  I could watch them over and over and over.  Can you keep a secret?  The hubby watches them with me!  He says he doesn't like them, but deep down, I know he likes them!  I actually need to get caught up since I've missed a couple of episodes.  The last episode of Jersey I saw was the big fight between Melissa and Theresa.  I am so Team Melissa if they are doing the team thing.  Probably not, but I really like her!

So, these are some of my obsessions now.  Yours can be all about work, all about your personal life...whatever it is you're obsessing over.   I know I can't be the only one that obsesses over things so join the fun! 




Photobucket

27 comments:

Mrs. Wheeler said...

I'm right there with you with the Real Housewives. I might watch every single city. And every single episode. I can't get enough!

www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

Miss Foote said...

Thanks for starting the party. What a fun idea.

Laurie
Chickadee Jubilee

Deborah said...

School stuff and paper. I have a little obsession with these two things.

twilliams said...

Hi! I will be back to join the linky party tomorrow! I have already posted on my blog today(and you know they say posting twice in one day is a no-no)although I can be a rebel sometimes and disregard the rules!! I am now following you blog, I can't believe I haven't seen it before now!

Teresa

2nd Grade Pig Pen

Kelley Dolling said...

I love your Linky topic . . . I have a mental list started! I just launched my very first party too as well as a giveaway. As soon as those wrap up at the end of the week, I'll be over to join in the fun. So glad I found you. I hope you had fun in Atlanta :)

Kelley "Following You" Dolling
Teacher Idea Factory

Lucia13 said...

I'd love to join your Linky.Just warning it's going to be a looooooong post:))

Lusine
Enjoy Teaching English

Jill said...

I so want your necklaces!!!!!!! I have like two. It is really sad!

Marvelous Multiagers!

Wolfelicious said...

What a fun linky!! Thanks for having it. I too love the Housewives of New Jersey and Orange County.

April
Wolfelicious

Unknown said...

What a fun linky! I am joining up soon! I am your newest follower and hope you'll hop over to my blog when you get a minute;
:) Dana
Fun in 1st Grade

Rebecca said...

This was fun! I'm linked up! Thanks so much for this Linky Party!

Waving from The Teacher's Chatterbox,
Rebecca

The Teacher's Chatterbox

AthenaPhoenix said...

How fun! I just linked up! I'm also your newest follower even though it showed up under my real name instead of my Blogger name.

✪Crystal
Strive to Sparkle

Claire said...

Vegging out is on my list, too!

Claire

Live, Laugh, Love, Teach

smoran892 said...

Such a fun linky! Thanks for hosting... I love the housewives too!!

I just linked up :)

Susan
T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

Corinna said...

Love reading about other peoples obsessions, it makes me feel so much better about mine:)) This is so fun,I will link up soon!!

Aloha,
Corinna
Surfin' Through Second

Bethany McClure said...

This was so much fun! Thanks for thinking of such a great topic!

❀Bethany❀
Learning is a Journey
Polka Dot Parlor

Lita Lita said...

What a fun linky. I just joined!

Jenna McKeel said...

I just joined, great idea :)

http://swimmingintolearning.blogspot.com/

Just Wild About Teaching said...

im new to blogging drop by ...i frst have to do linky parties then will join =)

Just Wild About Teaching

Erin H said...

I'm so glad you added #4. Now that school is out and I don't have lessons to plan, papers to grade, etc., this too will become my obsession. It's funny because I don't do anything until the hubs calls and then I hop to it. I hope that I can be semi-productive this summer! Happy SUMMER!!

Anonymous said...

Better late then never...
I HAD to join this super cute linky! =)

Thanks for the fun!
Ms. Smith
Adventures of Ms. Smith

The Resourceful Teacher.com said...

Thanks for the great idea. I just linked up!

Tangelia C. said...

Thanks for throwing this great linky party!!! I just linked up! Come check my blog out!

buggyaboutlearninginkindergarten.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a Linky!!! :) Thanks for starting this...I have just linked up!

Marie
The Hands-On Teacher in First

Michelle Hudgeons said...

I am your newest follower!!
:) Michelle
Smitten With First

Colleen A. said...

Love this Linky and a fellow housewives fan. I just linked up, and your newest follower!
Colleen
Totally Terrific in Texas

Miss Nelson said...

Just linked up. How fun!

Melissa Slocum, M. Ed. said...

This is my second linky party - it was fun! I'm trying to get my own blog up and running.

http://mrsslocumsthirdgradeclass.blogspot.com/

Do you know how to put a link in the comments?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...