I really hope people join.
I was thinking the other day how excited I get over certain things, like Carolina Football and my dog.
So, I was wondering, what are you obsessed with? I know there's gotta be something.
You can be as personal, or professional, as you'd like.
List as many, or as few, as you'd like.
Here are just a few of my current obsessions:
1. Carolina Football. The Ladies Clinic I went to was SUCH a tease! I really like this video of their winter workouts! Even though it means summer will be over, I'm really looking forward to the 2012 season!
2. Necklaces. Oh my word. I think I may need therapy. I took a couple of quick picks while packing.
3. Perfect Attendance at Work. Not normal! I was so upset back in December when the doctor (and my principal) insisted I don't go to work since I was contagious with strep. I did take Friday off for our trip, but it's extremely rare for me to miss work.
4. Vegging out. I am perfectly content sitting on the couch
all most of the weekend, watching T.V., snacking on food, and surfing the internet. I am going to have to make a conscious effort to not fall into this cycle during summer! I am normally only uber productive when the hubby calls and says he's on his way home. Then, I get my booty in gear so he comes home to a clean house!
5. Real Housewives of Orange County & New Jersey. I ♥ these shows. I could watch them over and over and over. Can you keep a secret? The hubby watches them with me! He says he doesn't like them, but deep down, I know he likes them! I actually need to get caught up since I've missed a couple of episodes. The last episode of Jersey I saw was the big fight between Melissa and Theresa. I am so Team Melissa if they are doing the team thing. Probably not, but I really like her!
So, these are some of my obsessions now. Yours can be all about work, all about your personal life...whatever it is you're obsessing over. I know I can't be the only one that obsesses over things so join the fun!