The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog
- thank the giver and link back to them
- reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
I saw this activity on pinterest, but Elizabeth posted about it! It's all about nice words and what happens when we're mean! Check it out!
This blog is super cute. She is a teacher and can I just say, her outfits are adorable! I wish I could pull them off! She has recipes and blogs about her life. Check out her Reindeer Bars...filing this idea away for next year!
3. Loose Shoelaces. Heather is a relatively new blogger and right now only has 10 followers! Let's get that number up! I really love this post on Math Benchmarks. Gotta love that testing right?! I love the goal setting sheet she created!
4. Teaching and Life at the Beach. I love reading all of Allyce's posts! I feel like we could totally be BFF's in real life!
5. Paper, Pencils, & Pizzaz. Natalie's blog is adorable! Right now she only has 25 followers so you must go and check her out. I love her bag and also love that she likes to teach Fundations. I taught that last year and it was such a helpful phonics program.
Go check these ladies out! I'm sure you won't be disappointed! Also, there are lots of blogs on Farley's Currently post to see!
Now, on to the giveaway! I had 41 followers for quite some time and I am now officially over the 50 mark! Whoop whoop! So, I am offering a $10 Gift Card to....where else?
Here's how to enter!
- Follow my blog. Leave me a comment telling me you follow it & leave your email address.
P.S. I'm pretty sure the pictures above will not work as links, but I am over it! I've gotta go meet a friend and wrap some presents, so I'm all outta care! Use the links I provided in my descriptions :)