Jennifer over at First Grade Blue Skies is having a linky party for the things we are not thankful for. Since I've already covered what I'm thankful for, these are some things that I could really do without:
1. Paperwork. Sometimes I feel like I am drowning in it! This includes the gobs of papers I bring home to grade (that never see the light of day because they stay in my bag forever).
2. Laundry. It never, ever ends! Almost everything I wear doesn't get dried, so I have to iron it all. I've been avoiding it for a while so this past weekend I ironed for like 3 hours. 3 hours people! It helped that I could watch Millionaire Matchmaker and Hannibal to pass the time.
3. Pessimists. Yes, we get it, you are unhappy.
4. Dog haters. You all know I love my pup. We were at my mom's house for dinner last night, and someone made the comment "Don't bite me." Never mind the fact he's never bit anyone before in his life. Leave my pup alone.
5. College football ending. Yes, I know, it's not over yet. But this week is Carolina's last regular season game. Then we'll have to wait like a month for the bowl game. Then it's all over. Although, I AM looking forward to Spurrier's Ladies Day Clinic! I posted a little bit about that here.
So those are the 5 things I am "ungrateful" for. Again, this is all for fun, so I hope you head over and link up!