Sunday, September 25, 2011

Versatile Blogger Award

So I was stalking perusing all of my favorite blogs today and catching up on some old posts when I was SHOCKED to find that I had been recognized as a Versatile Blogger!  Wow, I am so honored.  I literally had to do a double triple take!  Thanks so much to Allyce at Teaching and Life: at the Beach.  Check out her super cute and wonderful blog!

The rules for the Award are as follows:
1. Thank the person/people that nominated you and provide a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs that you have discovered

Thank you SO much again Allyce!  I am so honored that you (and others) are reading my little 'ol blog! 

Here are 7 things about me (you may already know some of these if you are a regular reader):
1.  My husband and I have been married a little over two years, but we've been together since freshman year of high school!  We are definitely high school sweethearts :)

2.  Our dog Gizmo is our child.  He was originally my sister's dog, but the hubby and I acquired him in college and we just love him to pieces.

3.  I am a TV addict.  Seriously, I could sit in front of the TV all day long and be totally satisfied.

4.  I love to read, but I usually only read right as I'm going to sleep.  During the school year I can only manage to read for about 10 minutes before the book is (literally) hitting me in the face!

5.  I am a huge dork, although if you meet me, I'm really shy.  I only let my true dorkiness out when I know you really well. 

6.  When I laugh really hard, I close my right eye.  I can't help it.

7.  I am currently persuing my Masters in Literacy Education.  Between that, teaching, and other meetings, I have no life during the week and very little life on the weekends.

It's going to be really hard to choose just 15 blogs.  I literally stalk every single blog on my blog roll.  I tried to choose people who had not blogged about receiving the aware yet, although I'm sure some of you have received it already!  Here are some of my favorites though!


1 comment:

Allyce said...

You are very welcome. Love reading your blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...