Monday, September 5, 2011

I'm Still Here...

Okay, so I am quickly turning into one of those bloggers who used to get on my nerves.  Well, let me rephrase because that sounds mean.  Before starting this blog, I stalked read tons of blogs.  Like, read them every single day.  My favorites list was quickly growing out of control.  I would always be so upset when there wasn't a new post for me to read.  This is truly a sign of an obsession.  I highly doubt so, but if anyone has been stalking my blog, I do apologize!

I don't want to make excuses, but we all know how busy the beginning of the school year can be.  Add to that the 6 hours of graduate classes I'm taking and I am a Busy B!  I was also stressing out because I have to tutor a kid for 20 hours and I just wasn't sure how I was going to do it! 

Here is what I've been up to (totally non school related):

COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!  Umm, words can't express how excited I am to have College Football back on (particularly USC!).  Any other Carolina fans?  Do you like College Football?  Just for extra fun, here's our "family picture:"  P.S.  I obviously didn't learn to not put my thumbs up in my pictures...

Doesn't our pup look just miserable?!  He was definitely forced into this picture.  I think the hubsters and I scare him when we watch Carolina play...a lot of screaming and jumping!


I also made a wreath!  Can you tell I might be slightly obsessed?  I saw this on pinterest and here's how mine turned out :)

Okay, so now for a few school things.  Last year, I switched jobs every week.  After seeing that a lot of bloggers switch jobs less often, I thought I'd give it a go.  My students had the same jobs for all of August and they'll have new jobs this week.  Like I said before, I only have 6 students, so my jobs are kind of limited.  I have a lot of other jobs, but think it's easier for them to keep up with just one.  We reviewed the jobs and then they filled out a job application.  I put both of these below for you to use if you'd like :)


Here is the pdf of my job application and here is the pdf of our classroom job descriptions (with a cuter font :)

Hope everyone is doing great and hopefully I'll be back again this week with some fun word wall ideas :)  Just waiting on our laminator to be fixed!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mrs. Lochel said...

Go USC!!! And, my 19 kindergarten students will keep the same jobs all year!! Shocker, I know, but a "life" philosophy! Best of luck getting back in the swing of things!

Unknown said...

I love the thumbs up! My husband does that in a lot of his pictures, too.
Go GATORS!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...