Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Love Love, I Got Your Love

I know Lady Gaga is all kinds of craziness, but her songs are so dang catchy!  I just love them, thus the title of this post.  So,  Kimberly at Funky First Grade Fun is having a linky.  You KNOW I love a good linky party :)

Here's what I'm loving now:


I am avoiding finishing the this weeks LPs like the plague.  The sad thing is the only subject I have to do is Guided Reading.  I would much prefer blog stalking thankyouverymuch.  How has your weekend been?  I have been loving catching up on sleep (10-11 hours each night!).  Yesterday I went to my BFF's son's birthday party.  It was fun, but we were the only couple there without a kid!  I was glad her mom and dad were there to talk to. 
Random fact:  Her mom taught me in calculus in high school!  That's right, don't be jealous of those skills :)  In reality, I was lucky to pass...calculus was hard!  Of course, some of my {male} friends in that class didn't do homework or take notes and passed with flying colors.

Sidenote:  I am super excited the coin toss landed on heads.  Free pizza from Papa Johns..holla!

Have a great week!

P.S.  Head over and link up if you haven't yet!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...