Monday, October 31, 2011

Lesson Plan Linky

I feel kind of bad for my poor, neglected blog.  I tell myself I'll post.  Yes, definitely, tomorrow...for sure.  Then like two weeks later I realize I've done nothing.  Don't get me wrong, I go to my blog every day. Sure it's to check out all of the other blogs that people actually update.  Anyways, A Teacher's Treasure is having a linky party for lesson plans.  Now, I have to say, the LPs from last week are a little bare bones.  We had an early dismissal and benchmark testing, but here are our third grade lesson plans. 

Week 11 (Oct 24-28)


Obviously the date at the top of the plans are wrong.  We could probably not have as much detail and use less pages, but it's good because I do the science and math LPs and another teacher does the SS.  The detail helps us especially in the subject we don't plan.  We each do our own guided plans.  I'm also attaching a week of regular plans with guided reading (right now we're doing a poetry unit).


Week 7 (Sep 26-30)

I hope you head over and link up!  I love seeing other teachers' plans (nerd alert!)!
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...