Thursday, July 26, 2012

Class Dojo Communication Log

Hey y'all!  Wow, I am embarrassed that I haven't posted since July 1!

I'd love to say I've been busy creating things and getting ready for the new school year.  HA!  I have been busy with other things that I'll tell you about later.  Today is the first day I've done anything school related.

Like many of you, I use Class Dojo in my classroom.  This is actually something I started in February of last year.  I needed to do something different and one of my coworkers had just started Class Dojo so I thought I'd give it a try.

It worked really well.  However, I never changed my communication log.

So, today I set out to make a new communication log.  Then I went to open it and it's done in Publisher...dun dun dun.  Shouldn't be a problem.  I have my work laptop here.  However, and this is sad sad sad...I didn't feel like getting up and taking {literally} three steps to get my work laptop.  I also didn't feel like switching out my flash drives.

SO, I made a new one in Powerpoint.  That way, if you want to use it, you can edit it!  Here are the font's I used {ALL are from Kevin and Amanda...LOVE!}:

Communication Log

Anyways, hopefully someone out there can use this!  Hope everyone is enjoying their summer :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...